Being Prepared is Everything
Marketing plans are developed to include four key components: Market Research, Brand Strategy, Recommendations, and Marketing Budget and outline marketing activities for 12 – 18 months.
It's all Part of the Plan
- Conducting customer and stakeholder interviews
- Evaluation of industry trends and competitor positioning
- Analysis of existing marketing activities
- Analysis of customer satisfaction data
- Evaluation of brand expression and alignment
- Evaluation of current marketing spend and optimization
- Development of brand narrative / brand story
- Development of brand guidelines and policy
- Development of brand positioning statement
- Development of key marketing messages
- Identify and clarify marketing objectives
- Strategies to strengthen brand image and positioning
- Strategies to advertise, promote, and build brand awareness online and offline
- Strategies to leverage opportunities for revenue growth
- Strategies to generate and nurture leads
- Strategies to increase customer engagement
- Strategies to support the entire sales funnel
- Strategies to leverage marketing technology and integrate with CRMs
- Recommendations on how to measure marketing effectiveness
- Establish marketing budget
- Recommend resources, contractors, suppliers and partners to execute
Let's Get Started Shall We?
Plans must be customer-informed and data-informed to make sure you get a return on what you are spending. Because of this, a well-designed marketing plan should be developed by someone with competency in creative marketing, marketing research, and measurement.
That’s us. Let’s talk about it.