Companies can hire me to provide ongoing management of their marketing program. This is well suited to organizations where the owner is spending too much time on marketing or where the business development function is missing a strategic marketing partner to support their sales efforts.
Marketing management is a monthly program and includes the ongoing management and execution of day-to-day marketing activities, collaboration with internal and external partners, and the ongoing measurement of all marketing activities.
Effective and accountable marketing management requires an experienced individual who can bridge the gap between analytics and marketing execution, so that marketing spend can be optimized.
- Collaborate with sales to generate, track and nurture leads
- Collaborate with sales to increase customer engagement
- Collaborate with sales to support the sales funnel with marketing materials
- Manage the content development process for landing pages, websites, social media, and lead generation
- Manage online and offline advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop new marketing campaigns
- Management of external marketing agencies and/or designers
- Manage email campaigns
- Preparation and support for tradeshows and events
- Manage marketing automation programs
- Manage the development of marketing materials
- Prepare and analyze marketing data and make recommendations
- Report on the effectiveness of the overall marketing program
- Analyze marketing budget and marketing return on investment
- Identify ways to optimize data collection and improve marketing effectiveness