Working on a project-by-project basis with Beks Marketing is a fit for clients that want to own the strategy and need a focused, finite engagement. No overarching strategy is needed. Just good organized execution.
Projects have a start and end date. We work off an estimate that you approve and then we get started after the first 50% of the project invoice is paid.
Our Focus is Narrow
We entrust the overall strategy (e.g. the machine) to you and consider the project assigned to us as a necessary part of your plan. Our focus is on the success of the project and its delivery.
The Benefits of Project-Based Work
There are many benefits to project-based work. Project-based work gives you the freedom to make our own decisions regarding your project. Project-based work lets you do the following:
- It allows you to complete work in stages and when you have the budget.
- It gives you the flexibility to commit to any program that suits you best.
- It lets you move ahead without a fully-developed marketing plan.
- It helps you be more in control of your marketing plan.
- It permits you to hire whoever you want to do an entire project or just pieces of that project.
What Can We Work on Together?
Pull a project out of your marketing plan and assign it to Beks. You own the overall strategy and, as projects come and go, they’ll depend on our workload at the time.
Our team can work on almost anything marketing related. Here are some examples of what we can help you with:
- Identity and branding
- Website design and maintenance
- Proposals and presentations planning
- Marketing campaigns
- Internal employee onboarding and training
- Internal and recruitment campaigns
With our broader team, we can assist you with the following:
- Print design
- Social media and content marketing
- Public relations coordination
- Digital advertising