Pull a project out of your marketing plan and assign it to Beks. Our engagement has a start and end date. We work off an estimate that you approve and then we get started. You can stay here too. If our work together is strictly project-based, that’s OK. You own the overall strategy and, as projects come and go, they’ll depend on our workload at the time.
Our team can work on almost anything marketing related. Here are some examples of what we can help you with:
- Identity and branding
- Website design and maintenance
- Social media and content marketing
- Positive customer experience creation
- Proposals and presentations planning
- Marketing campaigns
- Internal employee onboarding and training
- Internal and recruitment campaigns
With our broader team, we can assist you with the following:
- Print design
- Public relations coordination
- Digital advertising
And we can do a whole lot more. Just check out our case studies and our portfolio.
The Benefits of Project-Based Work
There are many benefits to project-based work. Project-based work gives you the freedom to make our own decisions regarding your project. Project-based work lets you do the following:
- It allows you to complete work in stages and when you have the budget.
- It gives you the flexibility to commit to any program that suits you best.
- It lets you move ahead without a fully-developed marketing plan.
- It helps you be more in control of your marketing plan.
- It permits you to hire whoever you want to do an entire project or just pieces of that project.
How We Budget Project-Based Work
Project budgets are very simple. Together, we decide on the project, then Beks will provide an estimate, and you approve the estimate. That approved estimate becomes the budget.
- Our estimates are pretty close. They’re based on the market (what is fair) and from past experience.
- If we are going to go over budget, we’ll let you know. Going over is a rare occurrence.
- In the end, you pay for the actual time we spent.
- If we overestimated and come under budget, you pay for the time we spent. Good news!
- Rush projects are charged at a different hourly rate. We’re happy to do them, but it’s better if it’s not the norm.
Here is how we bill for project work:
- First 50% of the estimate deposited before we start the work including.
- Last 50% of the total project (based on actual time spent) + third-party costs after project delivery.